Saturday, July 13, 2013

Simple Guacamole Dip!

Not only do I love, and I mean LOVE, avocados, it's also high in healthy monounsaturated fats and a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. 
Check out my recipe for a super easy and awesome "Guac" dip (or topping, however you decide to eat it)
 made with all fresh ingredients! 
Great way to start the summer eating GREEN!


JUICY!

Ingredients: 
2 Avocados
2 Tablespoons of fresh lime juice
1-2 Tablespoons of oil (not necessary)  
2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 Jalapeno, minced
1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Salt and pepper



(This recipe is great for 2-3 people. I highly suggest to multiply for more deliciousness! ) 

Directions:

1. Chop up ingredients and have everything prepped.




(I actually used half since I am still unfamiliar working with Jalapenos. Turn's out, half was not enough for me!) 

(Minced Jalapenos)

2. Mash up avocados to the texture of your liking


(Cilantro and avocado)

3. Combine ALL ingredients and enjoy! 




Guacamole is a great topping for a yummy salad too! Check mine out.


(Lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, corn, black beans, onions, shredded cheese, sour cream and some GUAC of course! )



No comments:

Post a Comment